Our 3-day Accelerated Training System (ATS) is designed with the franchisee in mind.
Your comprehensive, detailed ATS includes:
A high close rate (up to 70 percent)
Sales pitch and design presentation on phone and in person
Actual demonstrations and role play of in-home/commercial sales
Up-sale strategies beyond the original sale
Keywords and phrases that help you land the sale
Selling the emotions of Christmas
A loaded tablet and evaluation materials for the sale
Your personal presentation for the sale
Revenue generation through high customer retention — we experienced 90 percent over 3 years!
Professional website with SEO Social media materials
Lead generation guidance and strategies
Custom marketing/post card artwork and design materials
Signage for vehicles and yards with custom Delights design
Loaded tablet with the following:
- Bid sheets with bid strategies (how much to charge)
- Pictures and slides that show the design work
- Customer contact emails for preseason, installation, take down and Google review solicitation
- Active wear that will market your business with logos, phone number, and company name
As the owner, I believe in personal relationships. I will be with you from start to finish in all aspects of training and preparation. You will have a Delights operations manual that will detail every aspect of this business. After training, we will develop a long term relationship and you will receive lifetime support. Mentoring and coaching will be available at all times. Call me or email me, and I will get you the answers.
You will receive written information, explained in great detail, and hands-on field experience. I will work directly with you to install and remove Christmas lighting from a residence.
As a Delights franchisee, you will become an expert in:
- Sources for the highest grade lighting and greenery with specifications listed
- Complete design, including color balance and choice
- Installation and removal of LED commercial lights on rooflines
- Installation of LED lights on trees and bushes
- Installation of lighted wreaths and garland
- Electrical installation and specifications (you don't have to be an electrician)
- Personnel and crew management
- Ladder and roof safety training
- Customer service